No Guilt & No Bake Brownies
8 hours (or overnight)
- ¾ cup raw organic coconut oil (slightly warmed to liquid consistency)
- ¼ cup raw honey or 100% Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond meal or hazelnut meal
- 1 cup raw cacao
- A pinch of sea salt
Blueberries, strawberries, dried coconut flakes, crushed walnuts, sliced almonds, etc.
- Gently mix wet ingredients, then slowly add dry ingredients.
- Pour and pat mixture into a glass dish. OR put into cupcake molds. Top with garnish (optional).
- To set, put in the freezer for about an hour or in the refrigerator overnight (about 8 hours). These will keep in fridge for a long time!