Instant Pot Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef (100% grass-fed/pastured is ideal)
- ¼ cup coconut water
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1.5 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pastured egg
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch, arrowroot, or cassava flour (I used cassava flour)
- 1 tablespoon good cooking fat – ghee or coconut oil (I used ghee)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (except for the fat) and mix together well by hand.
- Form a loaf with your meat mixture, press it together firmly.
- Put the 1 tablespoon of cooking fat into the stainless bowl of your Instant Pot.
- Press the “Sauté” feature to melt the cooking fat.
- Gently transfer your uncooked meatloaf into the Instant Pot and put it on the cooking fat.
- Close the lid and select the “Meat/Stew” setting. Make sure the display reads “35” minutes and that it’s set on “Normal” pressure.
- Make sure that the pressure valve is closed and wait until the cook time has completed before quick releasing the pressure valve.
- When safe to do so, open the lid when safe. Enjoy!