Probiotic Deviled Eggs
20 minutes (includes boiling the eggs and assembling the filling)
16 deviled egg halves
- ½ large avocado
- 1 ½ - 2 TBSP coconut milk kefir (or coconut milk)
- ½ tsp unrefined sea salt
- 8 hard boiled eggs (pastured eggs are best)
- Paprika to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Bring a pot of water with 8 eggs to a boil
- Take the pot off the heat, cover, and let them boil for 7-10 minutes
- Place boiled eggs in an ice cube bath and set aside to cool (or place them in the fridge for a couple hours to overnight)
- Once cooled, shell the eggs and cut them in halves
- Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl with the avocado, coconut milk kefir, and sea salt and mix/mash together.
- To finish, fill the eggs with the avocado-yolk mixture and sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Heads up this mix will be green due to the avocado!!