Chicken Curry Clafouti (Egg-Bake)
- 6 eggs
- 6 TBSP melted grass-fed organic butter/ghee/coconut oil cooled to room temp. + 1 pat for greasing pan
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken (optional - You could sub any cooked meat and/or greens, onions, etc.)
- 2 TBSP curry spice, or to taste (optional - You could use any herbs/spices such as oregano, thyme, etc)
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease a 10” round or 13×9” baking dish with grass-fed organic butter/ghee/coconut oil.
- Whisk together eggs, fat & coconut milk until frothy.
- Mix in chicken or other meats/veggies and spices and pour into baking dish.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and puffy.
YOU CAN BE CREATIVE WITH THIS! The eggs, coconut milk, sea salt and the saturated fat are the necessary components. From there, you can be super creative!
Mark's Daily Apple