In-Home Personal Cooking
Frustrated with your meals?
Have specific needs?
Maybe you are looking to implement an ancestral/paleo real food lifestyle?
Or maybe you need more customization? Perhaps AIP, SCD, GAPS or Low FODMAP?
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We come into YOUR kitchen to prepare large quantities of meals FOR YOU.
All meals are REAL food only, nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory and based on an Ancestral/Paleo-style template and specific to your needs and requests!
Delicious and Nutritious!
Check out these videos to see what a typical cooking day looks like!
Services are available for many needs:
As-needed or when you know you're going to have a busy week/month. (IE moving, new baby, increased family/work responsibilities)
We do it all!
The shopping, cooking, storing of meals AND cleaning up...leaving you with a refrigerator stocked full of nourishing meals!
Operating in the D.C./MD/VA area!
Here's what clients are saying:
"Gina's In-Home Personal Cooking services were a lifesaver during a particularly busy time for my family. Rather than resorting to restaurants and takeout, we made a much wiser decision with our money. We hired Gina to come into our kitchen and stock our freezer with nutrient-dense meals that we could simply thaw, heat, and eat on busy evenings. Gina worked with us to know our food preferences and made sure we would love every dish she made. She left our kitchen clean & our freezer full!"
- Mandie B, Columbia MD
"After my home cooking session with Gina, I finally noticed the constant background stress around food...was gone! It was the stress of not knowing what to buy, not knowing what to cook, and being too tired and hungry to care. Being able to come home to real good food with uncompromising ingredients, and always having something to bring to work allowed me to think ahead, and plan for the next week, or the next month.
It was the kick start I needed to create some momentum. I don't need to worry about what to eat right now, because now is already taken care of! Thank you Gina, and thank you for your continued support!!!"
- Dorothy M, Silver Spring MD
"Refrigerator STOCKED. All AIP, all delicious, and this busy mama can focus on other things. In case you have been curious about Gina Rieg's personal cooking services ... she has come out to cook for us three times now, and I can honestly tell you that I recommend her without reservations. She is the best."
- Janet A, Bethesda MD
We bring the following to your kitchen:
- REAL food nutrition expertise. (No sugar, no grains, no processed food, no mainstream healthy food myths!) The quality of these meals far surpasses anything that you can obtain in any restaurant or carry-out place.
- Strict adherence to any individualized dietary needs.
- Traditional, truly healthy food ingredients (natural fats, organic produce & organic, pastured/grass-fed meats).
- Client will provide all needed kitchen equipment (including cooking equipment and cleanup materials).
- Client will pay for all food (via VISA gift card or local Health Food Store gift card for the ease of purchasing food. Using ingredients that you already have is also an option.)
- Client will sign a waiver.
How to get started:
Before scheduling the first cooking day, we will schedule a phone consultation to determine your needs. Then, we'll both sign an agreement & take care of the Cooking Day Deposit payment for the first cooking day.
Total billable time includes time for meal planning, grocery store shopping, travel to store and to your home, cooking, clean-up and meal storage.
- $52/hour (D.C./MD/VA area) + card transaction fee
- Please inquire for the rate in other areas.
- As stated above, client is responsible for paying for all food/ingredients.
- To secure and schedule a cooking day, a signed agreement and the deposit (for half of the estimated total billable time) are both required.
- As soon as a deposit is made, billable time begins. (Planning phone calls/time is included in billable time.)
Are you interested in joining the cooking team for HappyGut Hacker?
We are growing in the D.C./MD/VA area and beyond.
If so, please submit the HappyGut Hacker Cooking Contractor - Interest Application!